This incredible painting was done here in Malaysia by one of my long time friend and student from Hong Kong. Her name is Margaret and she is so talented. She has painted many Buddha canvases that I am awed by the work. She puts her whole heart into it.
This stunning painting is around 4feet high and 3 feet in width (approximate):
- Vajra Yogini in the centre. Above Her are the lineage Lamas. Top left Yamantaka, Guyasamaja, Heruka.
- Top right, Shakyamuni, Krukachanda and Maitreya.
- Below left is Amitayus, Namgyalma and White Tara.
- Below Centre is 4 faced Mahakala and Kinkara.
- Below right is Avalokitesvara, Manjushri and Vajrapani.
- And around Vajra Yogini is the Four Main dakinis of Her entourage.
I have reproduced this by printing and given to many friends. They all were stunned at the beauty and fine details.
Margaret was very kind to paint this for me and generously offered as a gift. Again, Wow! This is hanging in the room where I meet people.
Thank you Margaret very much. By the merit of painting this, may you be always embraced by Mother Vajra Yogini who is infallible.
Please support us so that we can continue to bring you more Dharma:
If you are in the United States, please note that your offerings and contributions are tax deductible. ~ the tsemrinpoche.com blog team