A chance to bring home Medicine Buddha – for free!
The Medicine Buddha (or known as Menlha in Tibetan) is extremely powerful for healing and blessing all beings throughout the area. Now, here are two ways for you to receive one of 10 very special Menlha statues, to bring huge fields of positive energy to you and your friends. And they’re not just any statues – these have been personally blessed by Tsem Rinpoche.
(1) Do you know anyone who rescues or takes care of animals? Who kindly devotes all their time to improving animals’ lives and welfare? Menlha’s energy is especially wonderful for animals, bestowing them with good health and powerful, positive imprints for their future lives. If you know an Animal Hero who loves and cares deeply for animals, please send us a YouTube video or write an article with pictures about him/her and we will send them a Menlha statue for free.
Your Animal Hero friend can then keep this statue near their animals for them to see and circumambulate or place it on their animals’ heads for blessings. At the same time, this statue will bless all other creatures, big and small, which abide within the area.
(2) Do you know anyone who is extremely ill and would appreciate this Menlha statue for healing? Please write an article of at least 300 words about your friend (with a picture if they will allow) and we will send them a Menlha statue for free.
We would love to hear your stories so please send them in soon. We only have 10 statues and they will only be given away to the first 10 entries – so get in touch with us quickly! Full submission details are below. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you’re a little late, don’t fret. We also have another 10 Menlha posters to be given away to the next 10 people who submit their stories.
1. Submit your stories or videos to email@example.com by 22 March 2013, Malaysian time 12am (GMT+8).
2. Include in your submission the following details:
– full name of yourself or your friend
– postal address, where we can send the statue to
– phone number
(we will keep your contact details confidential)
3. The blog team reserves the right to determine the validity of articles and videos submitted.
4. All content submitted will be the property of blog.tsemtulku.com. All submissions may or may not be used on any social media platform, private or public, at the discretion of the blog team. Works submitted on or after the deadline will not be considered eligible for this opportunity. The blog team reserves the right not to publish any materials that the team deems offensive or inappropriate.
Got a question? Not sure about what to do? Leave a comment below, and we will answer you within the comments.
Want to see what has been submitted so far? CLICK HERE!
Picture of the prize! (奖品照片)
8″ Medicine Buddha Oxidized
8″ Medicine Buddha Yellow Brass
4. Giel Frédéric Foubert – http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/guest-contributors/giel-frederic-foubert.html
Jace and her mother collecting their statue from Kechara House. To read her story, click here.
Jonath Goh collecting his statue from Kechara House. To read his story, click here.
Sharon Ong collecting her statue from Kechara House. To read her story, click here.
Alexis Soh won her statue for her father-in-law. This is a picture of Alysa, Daryl and Alexis’s father-in-law. To read her story, click here.
Message from Alexis:
Thank your for the Medicine Buddha statue. I have received the Buddha with deepest gratitute from JJ today at MBF.
I immediately visited my father-in-law with the Medicine Buddha. He was so happy, he caressed the Buddha many times, he touched the Buddha and blessed himeself with Buddha, he also hugged Buddha tightly and even kissed Buddha tenderly. I was so overwhelmed by the scene that I teared. There is no doubt that he was very comforted and will continue to be comforted by the presence of Medicine Buddha. I would like to share with you these photos as attached.
Kindly convey my sincerest gratitute to H.E. Tsem Rinpoche for blessing the statue, and giving us such a precious and rare opportunity to invite Medicine Buddha home. I would also like to thank H. E. Tsem Rinpoche and the team for working tirelessly entirely for our benefit.
With Metta kindness.
Chew Hui Sing在位于新加坡的Modern Buddhist Fellowship道场接获她所赢得的药师佛佛像。点击这里以
Giel-Frédéric Foubert has received his Medicine Buddha statue in Belgium. He submitted his winning article in order to give this blessed statue to his mother. To read his story, click here.
Please support us so that we can continue to bring you more Dharma:
If you are in the United States, please note that your offerings and contributions are tax deductible. ~ the tsemrinpoche.com blog team