Visiting the Huge Kuan Yin in Pinang
Keloksi Temple is the Largest Chinese Buddhist Monastery in Malaysia as far as I know. It is in the Northern State of Pinang which is five hours drive from Kuala Lumpur.
The Temple complex is huge. Here we are visiting the outdoor Kuan Yin (Avalokitesvara) image at Keloksi. Fantastic structure. The cover for Kuan Yin is nearly done. I rejoice and feel very happy to see this sacred image of Kuan Yin so awe inspiring. May Kuan Yin bless us all to full enlightenment.
I went to Pinang with JJ, Chia and Monlam. We had a nice overnight trip in which I visited our Kechara Paradise Outlet in Pinang for the first time also.
For more interesting information:
- 7 FEET-1000-armed Avalokiteshvara arrived!!
- Avaloketishvara, Turkey Swamp and Me.
- China’s Huge Buddha Statues
- 1000-armed Kuan Yin-Foo Hai Ch’an Monastery
- Falling down’s A Good Sign
- Holy Place of Kuan Yin
- Deaf, Blind and Mute transforms into 1,000 arm Chenrezig
- Sacred Mountain of Manjushri
- Chenrezig Ngesung Kundrol
- The Buddhist Protectors of Chinese Zodiac
- Mantras-Holy words of Power
- My Short Bio in pictures
Please support us so that we can continue to bring you more Dharma:
If you are in the United States, please note that your offerings and contributions are tax deductible. ~ the tsemrinpoche.com blog team