Can you make this?
These are some delicious Tibetan favorites of many. What is wonderful is that they are vegetarian. So they taste good and harm no one. I am not very fond of cooking but I know many are. I wonder if there is anyone out there who can make these? They are delicious.
Please find below the list of recipes and followed by the snap shot of book:
- Milarepa’s nettle soup
- Pancakes with bean thread & vegetable fillings
- Sweet buttered rice (Tashi rice served for auspicious occasions)
- Caramel cheese pasta (Patsa maku)
- Tsering’s Caramel cheese pasta (another recipe from the book author Tsering)
- Sweet cheese dumplings (snack)
- Festive fried pastries (Kapseh)
- Extra special festive fried pastries (Sanga Paley)
- Roasted potato soup
- Roasted eggplant soup
Kapseh usually served during festivals and big pujas or anytime.
I do recommend this book. There are a lot more recipes and I’ve just listed a few here. You can do a search and find this book relatively easily like I did.
Below recipes are just some extractions from the book, I highly recommend my readers to purchase this cookbook.
For more interesting topics:
- My favorite!
- Good news at Nando’s!
- Dr Jiang’s DELICIOUS HEALTHY RECIPES/videos
- Organic Farm at KFR
- WORLD’S BIGGEST VEGAN GROCER!
- 20 Pounds of Poison
Please support us so that we can continue to bring you more Dharma:
If you are in the United States, please note that your offerings and contributions are tax deductible. ~ the tsemrinpoche.com blog team