Submit A Story
I welcome everyone to be guest writers and contribute their original writings or articles to be published in this new section on my blog. The articles can be about Dharma, inspirational stories, scholastic writings and etc. Any positive writings that will leave our readers with more knowledge after reading.
I would like this blog to be a platform to have many writers, ideas, subjects and opinions discussed. A platform for others to share their writings which can reach thousands around the world from here.
General Guidelines for Contributing Authors
- Authors submitting articles to tsemrinpoche.com will not be compensated in any way, for the writing or submitting of any article.
- Authors are only permitted to submit articles to the ‘Guest Contributors’ category.
- tsemrinpoche.com reserves the right to publish your article anywhere on our website (kechara.com), blog, affiliated sites or syndicate through RSS Feeds. The pages where the articles will be published may display other contents.
- We encourage you to submit original content that has not been published anywhere else on the Internet or in print form. We reserve the right not to publish articles that have already been published elsewhere.
- All articles submitted must be written and authored by you. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Your article should serve to educate and inform rather than just serve as a promotional piece. Include How To’s, Tips, Strategies, Techniques, Analyses, Opinions, and/or Commentary in your articles from your own experience.
- Submitting an article does not mean your article will be automatically accepted and listed in the tsemrinpoche.com. tsemrinpoche.com has the sole authority to except or reject any article. As long as your article meets the requirements in these guidelines, your article will be accepted.
- tsemrinpoche.com is looking for quality articles with content that is informational and well thought out. Please follow the formatting regulations as stated below.
- Spamming of this directory will not be tolerated. Submitting multiple copies, (2 or more), of the same article using different titles, or with only slight modifications is strictly forbidden.
- Offensive content will be immediately rejected. Articles must not promote hate, racism, pornography, hacking, bomb building, terrorism and other illegal and/or offensive activities. We reserve the right to publish.
Formatting the Article
- Please submit all articles via our easy submission form.
- Do not indent.
- Only use allowed HTML tags in your article.
- Please include a short bio (up to 500 characters) with your article, your photo, email address and website URL (if any).
- Always include references for your work, if any.
- Please title your submission, however we may change it at publication.
Submitting the Article
- All articles must be submitted via online form.
- For any inquiries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give us up to seven working days to respond to your submission.
Please note: We receive an average of 120,000 views per month on this blog and over 6,000,000 views since October 2012. Readership is increasing and Tsem Rinpoche very much thanks everyone who visits his blog daily, contributes, leaves comments and also enjoys learning.
Please support us so that we can continue to bring you more Dharma:
If you are in the United States, please note that your offerings and contributions are tax deductible. ~ the tsemrinpoche.com blog team