1. This website is owned, operated and managed by Captiv8 Sdn Bhd (“Operator”) with its address at Suite # 8-13-6, Mutiara Bangsar, 8, Jalan Liku, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Operator publishes the content provided by His Eminence the 25th Tsem Rinpoche (“Tsem Rinpoche”) and all content provided by Tsem Rinpoche belongs to Tsem Rinpoche and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/Information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with necessary supporting data as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
4.1 If you are contributing content for tsemrinpoche.com (“Contributor”), you agree to write under your real name, so no anonymous bloggers or writing under pseudonyms allowed. The Contributor hereby grants the Operator and its affiliates a non-exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual right to copy, reproduce and display the Content. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content shall belong to the Contributor of such Content.
4.2 The Contributor warrants and undertakes that:
4.2.1 it is the author, owner or otherwise has all the rights necessary to contribute the Content to the Website and permit use of the Content by the Operator and its affiliates in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
4.2.2 its Content shall be original and shall not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
4.2.3 it shall notify the Operator immediately if it receives or becomes aware of any actual or potential claim that its Content infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
4.2.4 it shall ensure that its Content is free from viruses or other destructive code; and
4.2.5 it shall take all appropriate steps to ensure that its Content is accurate and does not contain any material which breaches any obligation of confidentiality or right to privacy, is obscene, defamatory, discriminatory (including, without limitation, by reference to race, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or religion) or is otherwise offensive or unlawful.
4.3 The Contributor acknowledges that it is responsible for ensuring the editorial quality of its Content.
4.4 The Contributor acknowledges and agrees that it shall be liable for any breach of paragraph 4.2 or 4.3 and hereby indemnifies the Operator and its affiliates against any loss, damage, claim or expense arising from any such breach.
4.5 The Contributor confirms that it has read and understood these terms and that it consents to the use of its Content in accordance with such Terms.
5. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted/referred to in this blog are property of respective sources and are mentioned here for reference purposes only.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, do drop in a comment/mail to this effect.
7. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are views of the author(s). The author(s) holds no personal responsibility/liability to readers’ interpretation and understanding of information read.
8. While every precaution has been taken to provide readers of the blog with most accurate information and opinions, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. The Author and/or Operator will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information on this blog.
9. The comments posted by readers on this blog do not represent the Operator’s views. The Operator reserves the right to moderate and/or delete comments which are inappropriate at the Operator’s discretion and timeliness.
10. The author(s) and/or Operator may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
11. The author(s) does not have any commercial interest in blogging and reserves the rights to accept/not accept invitations/requests of certain types which is deemed inappropriate.
12. The Operator may be contacted at [email protected]
Reference Source: http://www.enidhi.net/2007/06/enidhi-india-blog-disclaimer.html
Please support us so that we can continue to bring you more Dharma:
If you are in the United States, please note that your offerings and contributions are tax deductible. ~ the tsemrinpoche.com blog team